Share, Retweet, Repeat: Get Your Message Read and Spread, is written by John Hlinko, and published by Prentice Hall Press (a Penguin Group company). It was released on January 3, 2012, and is available right now!
About the Book
In this informative guidebook, “Buzz Czar” John Hlinko teaches you how to optimize your social media usage to promote a message. Insightful and easy to follow, this book is for anyone
with an idea, cause, or product they want to promote in the densely packed online world. Go ahead — be noticed, generate buzz, and get your message read and spread.
Where You Can Buy It
The wait is over, and you can buy the book right now! Please do so asap, since we are trying to make a big splash early. Here’s where you can get it:
- Amazon.com: Click here for the traditional (paper) version, and click here for the Kindle (electronic) version.
- Barnes & Noble: Click here for the traditional version, and here for the Nook (electronic) version. Or visit a B&N store and buy it in person.
- Indiebound. Click here to order it online, and click here to find an indie bookstore near you (note: Not all indie bookstores will carry this book, of course, so please contact them directly to check)
- iPad: From the iTunes bookstore.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you’ve already bought the book, don’t stop there! And if you can’t afford to buy it, don’t worry, you can still help.
- Spread the word to others: Share this page on Facebook, Twitter, via email, etc.
- Fan my “author” page: http://Facebook.com/JohnHlinko. The more fans I have, the more support I can show, and the easier it will be to schedule in-person events, get media coverage, etc.
- Click on the links above, and “like” the pages, and add positive reviews (if you don’t have the book yet, be honest, and leave a positive review talking about how you are looking forward to the book)
What They’re Saying
- “Hlinko is one of those guys who have figured out how to actually get some use out of the Internet, whether by tapping into heretofore unidentified fundraising pools, getting a political message out to people who typically ignore political messages, or poking a pointed stick in the Establishment’s eye” — Gersh Kuntzman, Newsweek.com
- “John Hlinko has pushed the envelope when it comes to groundbreaking strategies to attract, engage, and activate grassroots supporters.” — Mike McCurry, Former White House Spokesman
- “John Hlinko stepped forward to help us at MoveOn.org when we were just getting going. He’s always an inspiration, bringing a deeply creative approach to everything he does.” — Joan Blades, co-founder, MoveOn.org and MomsRising.org”
- “Quite honestly, Hlinko is the best at what he does. Plus, he’s got a sense of humor that rivals at least three of his other senses. Four stars!” — Kevin Bleyer, Writer, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- “Gore might have invented the Internet but John figured out how to make it work.” — Suzie O’Hair, Start-up Adviso
- Top 5 “PR Professionals of the Year” — PR Week
- One of world’s top 25 “individuals, organizations and companies that are having the greatest impact on the way the Internet is changing politics,” — World Forum on e-Democracy